A Soul-Ful Day with Reiki
Next Soulful Day with Reiki
Sat 4th March 10am – 5pm
Each day with contain different topics and techniques with Reiki and we will end the day with reiki treatments.
Venue: The Thirsty Soul, 7 Carysfort Avenue (above GSM), Blackrock Village
Note: A non refundable booking deposit of €30 is required to secure your place. Classes are limited to 8-10 people so book early to secure a place.
Who is this for?
My intention for holding these ‘reiki days’ is to deepen our relationship with reiki and to strengthen our sense of being connected to a community. Any Level of Reiki & Lineage is welcome!
I created these 1 day events as a response to a need for support between Reiki Levels, to delve deeper into growing with reiki and to explore other ways of integrating reiki into our day to day life – we become reiki rather than ‘do’ reiki. They will be held every quarter with different reiki exercises and topics each time.
Attending Reiki Level 1, Reiki Level 2 or Master Level is part of our self development / enlightenment / becoming more of who we are but it does not mean that we are finished after receiving the attunements. It means that we are on the starting line where we only know that the purpose of life is to become our True Self, to lift the veils that separate us from our Soul and True Essence. Our Reiki Self Practice and Spiritual contemplation is part of the path of reiki and part of the actual course towards our True Self.
So I will hope you will join me as we go on a journey into exploring reiki which is a path that returns us to our true self.
- Are you interested in taking your practice of the system of Reiki to a deeper level
- Would you like more support for your reiki practice (self and others)
- Would you like to learn more about the system of reiki
- Would you like to learn more ways to use reiki for your own healing
- Would you like to learn how to bring reiki into your everyday life
- Would you like ‘be’ reiki rather than ‘do’ reiki
This is a not a reiki refresher course. These 1 day events are an opportunity to take what we know about reiki and our own personal healing and go deeper with it.
What to expect
Reiki students of all levels and people interested in receiving and knowing more about reiki share a common goal: healing body, mind and spirit. The circle serves as an open forum for questions and concerns about reiki and healing as a process of transformation.
The day is an invitation to:
- bring focus to where you would like some healing in your life
- develop practical steps you can take into your daily life
- explore your reiki hearts intention
- experience your true essence
- explore other methods of using the reiki symbols for healing (these exercises will be adjusted for Level 1 students)
- practice self treatments using mantras
- give and receive treatments (in groups / pairs)
- step outside of your normal routine, share reiki, take sometime to yourself and contemplate your focus in life as well as plenty of fun
- and much more…
It is also a space to:
- reconnect to what made your heart call you to reiki
- go deeper into your own healing journey
- share your experiences to date
- ask questions to deepen your connection with reiki
- be supported on your journey
- be part of a community of reiki practitioners
Book your Place
Pay by Bank Transfer
Bank Account Name: Roseleen Mc Nally
Bank Account BIC: AIBKIE2D
Bank Account IBAN: IE30AIBK93735516500187
Alternatively if you want to pay via cash, paypal, cheque or postal order please contact me on 086 889 8433 or email [email protected] . Investment: €75(a deposit of €30 secures your place)
If you would like more information on the event please contact me Roseleen Mc Nally, 086 889 8433 or email [email protected]