Who needs Vitality, Health & Wellness Coaching?
- Are you feeling tired, worn out or just lacking energy?
- Do you find that your concentration is lacking during the day?
- Do you know what kind of thoughts that fill your mind each day?
- Do you want to take steps to improve your development?
- Do you let life take priority over your health?
- Do you manage stress effectively?
- How often to you actually stop to breathe and I mean really breathe into your lungs?
- Does your body, mind and spirit feel nourished?
- Does doing exercise feel like punishment rather than enjoyment?
- Are you ready to take the time, make the commitment and take action in your life?
You are unique on all levels – physical, mental, emotional and spiritual. Vitality Coaching is about designing a vitality plan that compliments these levels (your mind and body) and your life – there is no one size fits all.
What would you like to change about your health or lifestyle choices?
- Reduce the levels of stress in your life and the effect it has on your body;
- Increase your energy levels;
- Change your relationship with food by eating better;
- Incorporate more exercise into your life;
- Improve your sleep pattern;
- Have more time for yourself;
- Improve your self-esteem and self-confidence;
- Increase your confidence in your appearance; or
- Lose weight.
|Energy||More energy to do the things you want to do|
|Balance||To have a balance in work & life|
|Direction||To explore possibilities to find the path that fits you|
|Support||To keep you motivate during successes and challenges|
|Focus||To keep focused on what is important to you each day|
|Manage / Change Stress||To learn the causes of stress and how to deal with them effectively|
|Confidence||To increase your confidence by learning to say ‘no’ , set boundaries or to pursue the things that interest you|
Vitality can be achieved in many ways including:
- Balancing the elements of life; family, career, health, learning/growth, fun, relationships, physical environment etc;
- Managing stress and lifestyle – bring balance and harmony into your life;
- Diet & Nutrition;
- Sleep and relaxation patterns;
- Body and Mind awareness – managing your moods and emotions;
- Spiritual awareness/mental relaxation through meditation and energy work;
- Communication and relationship skills;
- Confidence, anxiety and fears;
- Self awareness – trusting yourself and your gut instincts;
- Building your strengths – investing in you;
- Making decisions based on what is most important to you;
- Extending your boundaries – learning to say no;
- Improving your attitude;
- Raising your standards; and
- Cultivating a healthy mind.
We associate our vitality with health but it is also about having the capacity to live and develop with energy and vigour. It’s about living a real, vital and productive life in a way that brings out the best in you. To me vitality is about having the energy to live life to the full, to make better decisions, to have laughter in your life and to approach life with excitement and enthusiasm. Our life vitality can be drained by simple every day things, people or situations that we have begun to tolerate and don’t even notice that they are draining us. Achieving vitality is about raising your standard of living and quality of life, learning to respect what is important to you, learning to understand you and do what you want, learn to put yourself first, invest in yourself and free yourself of constraints that may be draining your energy.
Improving our health can leave us enjoying life to the upmost as we have more energy to do and enjoy things. When we are not at our physical best then we are drained of energy and time. However, being healthy does not only focus on your weight, it also includes you mind, body and spirit because without your health and wellbeing, all the money and success in the world will not compensate for its loss.