Reiki 1 Course
What to Expect
The Reiki 1 workshop focuses on self-healing as your learn how to take healing into your own hands. Students become a channel for the Reiki energy and are shown all the hand positions for giving oneself, family and friends a full Reiki Treatment as well as other tools and techniques to help you on your personal journey.
When you learn reiki with me, you will begin using it straight away in a safe environment so your confidence can grow over the weekend and you learn plenty of ways to use reiki in your day-to-day life.
Experiencing the attunement to the First Reiki Healing Ray is a beautiful and exciting weekend as you begin to explore energy and sense auras. Each student will be attuned to Reiki 1. During this weekend you learn how to heal yourself, family and friends.
Doing Reiki Level 1 is a wonderful beginning to your own inner journey as you begin to feel the energy and learn to trust your own instinct – it is a wonderful day of exploration, learning and fun.
What You Will Learn
During the reiki 1 course we will be covering and experiencing:
- The history of Reiki
- What reiki is
- The Seven Chakras (what they relate to and corresponding emotions)
- Practice scanning and sensing the chakras
- Be shown and conduct mental and emotional clearances
- Self treatment hand positions
- Hand positions for self treatment and treating others (chair treatments & plinth treatments)
- The Aura – perform scanning, cleansing and protecting
- Learn protection and grounding techniques
- Guided meditation
- Give and receive a full reiki treatment
You will also receive:
- Your Reiki 1 Certificate;
- Continued support from me;
- A Reiki share will be organised for 3 weeks after the weekend, to answer any questions, revise techniques and to give and receive a reiki treatment.
Deciding to start your Reiki Journey
Please contact me for more information; call 086 889 8433 or email moc/luosytsrihteht//ofni
Join the The Thirsty Soul – Reiki Healing Group on Meetup to be kept informed of all Reiki Shares / Workshops and book your place.