Reiki Level 1 Course
Next Reiki Level 1 Course
Date: Mon & Tues, 31st & 1st September 2015 (mid-week)
Investment: €195 / Unwaged €175 / Refreshers €130
Venue: The Restore Clinic, 67 Camden Street, Dublin 2
Note: A non refundable booking deposit of €100 is required to secure your place. This is transferable to another class. Classes are limited to 8 people.
What to Expect
The Reiki Level 1 workshop focuses on self-healing as your learn how to take healing into your own hands. Students become a channel for the Reiki energy and are shown all the hand positions for giving oneself, family and friends a full Reiki Treatment as well as other tools and techniques to help you on your personal journey.
Self reiki is one of the most important activities you can do that will help you remember your spirit.
When you learn reiki with me, you will begin using it straight away in a safe environment so your confidence can grow over the weekend. You will also learn plenty of ways to use reiki in your day-to-day life. Read about the benefits of learning reiki.
Experiencing the attunement to the Reiki Level 1 is a beautiful and exciting weekend as you begin to explore energy and sense auras.
Doing Reiki Level 1 is a wonderful beginning to your own inner journey as you begin to feel the energy and learn to trust your own instinct – it is a wonderful day of exploration, learning and fun.
Read more Reiki Level 1 Testimonials from past students…
What You Will Learn
During the reiki level 1 course we will be covering and experiencing:
- The reiki level 1 attunement
- The history of Reiki & Reiki Principles
- What reiki is / Learn how reiki works
- The Seven Chakras (what they relate to and corresponding emotions)
- Practice scanning and sensing the chakras
- Be shown and conduct mental and emotional clearances
- Self treatment hand positions
- Hand positions for self treatment and treating others (chair treatments & plinth treatments)
- The Aura – perform scanning, cleansing and protecting
- Learn techniques to maintain your centre & balance in everyday life (grounding etc)
- Bring reiki into all areas of your life
- Give and receive a full reiki treatment
You will also receive:
- Your Reiki Level 1 Certificate;
- Continued support from me;
- A two hour follow up session approximately three weeks after the course is provided for continued support in your Reiki practice. It is a space to answer any questions, revise techniques and to give and receive a reiki treatment.
Who is this course for?
All of my classes are designed so that anyone can benefit from the material presented.
The class material is helpful for professionals such as nurses, massage therapists, physicians, or “regular people” who wish to use Reiki for spiritual growth, or to help family, friends and for the student’s self-healing.
Deciding to start your Reiki Journey
When you have decided to start your Reiki journey it is important that you choose a teacher that is right for you. Therefore I offer potential students a discounted Reiki treatment to discuss my approach so you can decide whether this this is the path you want to take.
Please contact me for more information; call 086 889 8433 or email [email protected].
Join the The Thirsty Soul – Reiki Healing Group on Meetup to be kept informed of all Reiki Shares / Workshops and book your place.
Book Your Place
I’ve made it easy so you can book your place on one of my reiki courses by using Paypal. Alternatively if you want to pay via cash, cheque or postal order please contact me on 086 889 8433 or email moc/luosytsrihteht//ofni .
Reiki Level 1 Investment: €195 Early Bird / Unwaged €175 / Refreshers €130 (Deposit €100)
Send deposit €100 to Roseleen Mc Nally, Apt 126, Turvey Walk, The Gallery, Donabate
Pay by Bank Transfer
Bank Account Name: Roseleen Mc Nally
Bank Account BIC: AIBKIE2D
Bank Account IBAN: IE30AIBK93735516500187
Pay By Paypal
There are different options to suit your needs:
- You can pay in full for the course €195 (EARLY BIRD RATE) or
- You can pay the deposit of €100 to secure you place on the course and then pay the balance on the day of the course or the week before commencement of the course
- The refresher rate €130 are for those who would like to reconnect with reiki, refresh their reiki skills or re-attend another workshop or course which they may have completed previously (either with me or another reiki master).
If you would like more information on the Reiki Level 1 course please contact me Roseleen Mc Nally, 086 889 8433 or email [email protected].