Reiki Level 2 Course
Next Reiki Level 2 Course
Date: Sat & Sun, 1st & 2nd July 2017
Investment: Early Bird €295 (Normally €325) / Unwaged €275 / Refreshers €150
Venue: The Thirsty Soul, 7 Carysfort Avenue (2nd Floor), Blackrock Village, Co. Dublin
Directions: How to get there.
Note: A non refundable booking deposit of €100 is required to secure your place. Classes are limited to 8 people.
There is a minimum period of 6 weeks between Level 1 and Level 2.
What to Expect
This Reiki Level 2 course focuses on self – healing, increasing your awareness of the power of Reiki, introduction of symbols and practising reiki professionally/personally with an emphasis on practical learning so you can get more ‘hands on’ reiki experience.
Reiki Level 2 is another wonderful weekend on your reiki journey where you will experience further personal and spiritual growth. Your awareness of the power of Reiki and the use of symbols will expand.
Each student will be attuned to a further four Reiki rays of healing energy. Your healing time is halved as the reiki level 2 attunement unlocks the further potential of the Reiki energy which greatly accelerates your own and others healing. It is a wonderful jump forward from the Reiki Level 1 but as always it is powerful yet gentle.
After Reiki level 1 I knew I would do Reiki Level 2 and I knew it will be again with Roseleen. I couldn´t have picked a better teacher. Roseleen is a real Master – patient, supportive, passionate, gifted and experienced. She delivers the knowledge very clearly and understandable way. I appreciated down to Earth approach and putting the information to the context of normal life. Life changing experience. Thank you Roseleen! – Zaneta, Prague
Read more Reiki Level 2 Testimonials from past students.
What You Will Learn
During the reiki level 2 course we will be covering and experiencing:
- Attunement to a further 4 raysof healing energy;
- Be shown the Reiki level 2 symbols which can be used in various situations within our own lives as well as in healings;
- Be shown and conduct distant healing;
- Be shown and conduct a spiritual clearance;
- Perform breaking of the ties;
- Learn about and perform Karma clearing;
- Learn more about grounding;
- Revise and expand on your knowledge of the chakras and the links between them;
- What to do before and after working on a client or friend/family – clearing a room and yourself, groundings, protection etc;
- Learn and practice Byosen scanning;
- Learn to empower & heal events;
- Learn about Practicing Reiki professionally e.g. Malpractice insurance, client questionnaire etc;
- And give and receive a full reiki treatment on both days (using Symbols & Byosen scanning).
You will also receive:
- Your Reiki Level 2 Certificate;
- Continued support from me;
- A Reiki share will be organised for 3 weeks after the weekend, to answer any questions, revise techniques and to give and receive a reiki treatment.
Who is this course for?
All of our classes are designed so that anyone can benefit from the material presented. In order to attend, reiki level 2 you need to have completed reiki level 1 (with myself or another teacher)
The class material is helpful for professionals such as medical practitioners, nurses, massage therapists, complimentary health practitioners, physicians, or anyone interested in healing themselves or who wish to use Reiki for spiritual growth, or to help family, friends and for the student’s self-healing.
Deciding to start your Reiki Journey
When you have decided to continue your Reiki journey it is important that you choose a teacher that is right for you. Therefore I offer potential students a discounted Reiki treatment to discuss my approach so you can decide whether this this is the path you want to take.
Please contact me for more information; call 086 889 8433 or email moc/luosytsrihteht//ofni
Join the The Thirsty Soul – Reiki Healing Group on Meetup to be kept informed of all Reiki Shares / Workshops and book your place.
Book Your Place
I’ve made it easy so you can book your place on one of my reiki courses by using Paypal. Alternatively if you want to pay via cash, cheque or postal order please contact me on 086 889 8433 or moc/luosytsrihteht//ofni.
Investment: €295 Early Bird / Unwaged €275 / Refreshers €150
Send deposit €100 to Roseleen Mc Nally, Apt 126, Turvey Walk, The Gallery, Donabate
Pay by Bank Transfer
Bank Account Name: Roseleen Mc Nally
Bank Account BIC: AIBKIE2D
Bank Account IBAN: IE30AIBK93735516500187
Pay By Paypal
There are different options to suit your needs:
- You can pay in full for the course €295 (EARLY BIRD RATE) or
- You can pay the deposit of €100 to secure you place on the course and then pay the balance on the day of the course or the week before commencement of the course
- The refresher rate €150 are for those who would like to reconnect with reiki, refresh their reiki skills or re-attend another workshop or course which they may have completed previously (either with me or another reiki master).
If you would like more information on the Reiki Level 2 course please contact me Roseleen Mc Nally, 086 889 8433 or email [email protected].