Reiki Level 3 / Reiki Masters Level
Next Reiki Level 3 Course
Investment: Early Bird €395 (Normally €450) / Unwaged €395 / Refreshers €200
Venue: The Thirsty Soul, 7 Carysfort Avenue (2nd Floor), Blackrock Village, Co. Dublin
Directions: How to get there.
Note: A non refundable booking deposit of €100 is required to secure your place. Classes are limited to 8 people.
There is a minimum period of 3 months between Level 2 and 3.
What to Expect
Reiki Level 3 is another wonderful weekend where you will experience further personal and spiritual growth. Your awareness of the intensity and power of Reiki will expand.
Begin a journey of mastering the self through your reiki level 3 training. It may appear that undertaking reiki level 3 is a completion and it is in a sense, yet it is also a beginning as you come back to the start, the ‘laying of your hands’ on yourself. We will always be guided deeper into our personal experience and understanding of reiki well after level 3 as you continue to learn how to ‘master’ your mind and emotions.
During the weekend you will be attuned to the Reiki Master Level (Reiki Level 3). You will be introduced to more Reiki symbols and shown how to use them, including the Reiki Master symbol. You will be shown how to attune others to Reiki (Reiki Level 1, Reiki Level 2 and Reiki Level 3) if you are going to go on and become a Reiki Teacher. We will also revise Reiki Level 1 and Level 2. You will have the knowledge and discipline to be a Reiki Teacher.
Roseleen has a truly deep understanding of reiki and this shines through the whole course. She covers every aspect and was able to answer any questions we had. Very cool, calm and collected and I found her extremely approachable. Thanks again. – Sinead
Read more Reiki Level 3 / Master Level Testimonials from past students.
What you will Learn
- Be attuned to the final 2 rays of healing energy;
- Be trained how to teach & attune others to Reiki Level 1, Reiki Level 2, Reiki Level 3;
- Be introduced to more reiki symbols including the Master Symbol – which can facilitate you to unlock the full potential of the Reiki Energy which can assist to greatly increase your healing;
- During the practice session, you will learn how to attunement others starting with Reiki Level 1 and progressing to Reiki Level 3;
- Revise Reiki Level I and Level II;
- Be invited to sit in with me on a Reiki Level I or Level II course if you chose to teach reiki (there is no time limit on this as I am always available for support)
Each student will be also be given a:
- Reiki Level 3 Manual which will explain information on how to attune others to all 3 levels of Reiki;Details of symbols used in the attunement of your students;
- Copy of meditations used during reiki initiations;
- Copy of your reiki lineage.
- Your Reiki Master & Teacher Certificate and
- Continued support from me. Where you chose to attune others to Reiki, you will be invited to sit in on a Reiki 1 or 2 weekend with myself.
Who is Reiki Level 3 / Master Level for
This Reiki Level 3 / Reiki Master class is for you if:
- You are Reiki Level 2 practitioner and ready to take the next step to Reiki Mastery.
- OR if you are already a Reiki Master and would like to enhance your Reiki training and skills.
(If you have no prior Reiki Training start the process with our beginning reiki level 1 class CLICK HERE)
- You are already a Reiki Master and would like to enhance your Reiki training & skills, while letting go of those “Reiki rules”.
- You would like to commit to complete healing on all levels and open even more reiki healing powers within. Work with Spirit in a healing partnership.
- You desire to complete the reiki healing cycle.
- You would like to expand your influence of reiki healing.
- You would like to Teach, Train and Initiate others into Reiki healing and help support them on their healing paths.
Deciding to start your Reiki Journey
When you have decided to do your Reiki Masters it is important that you choose a teacher that is right for you. Therefore I offer potential students a discounted Reiki treatment to discuss my approach so you can decide whether this this is the path you want to take.
Please contact me for more information; call 086 889 8433 or email [email protected].
Join the The Thirsty Soul – Reiki Healing Group on Meetup to be kept informed of all Reiki Shares / Workshops and book your place.
Book Your Place
I’ve made it easy so you can book your place on one of my reiki courses by using Paypal. Alternatively if you want to pay via cash, cheque or postal order please contact me on 086 889 8433 or email me at [email protected] .
Investment: €395 Early Bird / Unwaged €375 / Refreshers €200
Send deposit €100 to Roseleen Mc Nally, Apt 126, Turvey Walk, The Gallery, Donabate
Pay by Bank Transfer
Bank Account Name: Roseleen Mc Nally
Bank Account BIC: AIBKIE2D
Bank Account IBAN: IE30AIBK93735516500187
Pay By Paypal
There are different options to suit your needs:
- You can pay in full for the course €395 (EARLY BIRD RATE) or
- You can pay the deposit of €100 to secure you place on the course and then pay the balance on the day of the course or the week before commencement of the course
- The refresher rate € are for those who would like to reconnect with reiki, refresh their reiki skills or re-attend another workshop or course which they may have completed previously (either with me or another reiki master).
If you would like more information on the Reiki Level 3 / Master Level course please contact me Roseleen Mc Nally, 086 889 8433 or email moc/luosytsrihteht//ofni.