Monthly Reiki Shares Dublin
Next Reiki Share
Venue: The Restore Clinic, 67 Camden Street, Dublin 2
Reiki shares have limited spaces so please book early to secure a place.
Book your place
What is a Reiki Share
A reiki share is a monthly meet up where you can experience guided meditations, energy work/group healing, distant healing and learn to go with the flow of reiki. It will be a healing space where you can find support and encouragement as you continue along your reiki journey.
The reiki share is for anyone who has completed a Reiki workshop with me or another Reiki Master/Teacher. Whether you are looking to get back in touch with reiki, refresh on giving reiki treatments, increase your self confidence in working with reiki, receive a gentle yet powerful reiki treatment or meet new friends – it promises to be an evening of healing and fun!
Roseleen offers Reiki Shares because she feels that having continued support after the Reiki class is very important and can offer invaluable support on our Reiki journey.
Some of you may not be in touch with your own Reiki Master any more, or you may have moved away from the place where you did the Reiki training, or you may be looking to practise Reiki with like minded people in a supportive environment. Roseleen offers this and more through these Reiki shares.
Benefits of Reiki Shares
- Opportunity to meet and keep in touch with fellow reiki practitioners as we support each other on our healing path
- Provides space and time to practice reiki. You will give and receive a reiki treatment (the majority of the treatments will be on a 1 -1 basis but we will also explore group treatments i.e. 2-4 people working on an individual as it is also very powerful)
- Allows you to reconnect and refresh yourself with reiki
- Provides an opportunity to share your reiki experiences and stories
- Provides a space where your questions can be answered and discussed
What do I need to Bring to the Reiki Shares
- Your passion for reiki and a readiness to explore reiki