Seichem Mastership Course
Next Seichem Masters (level 1, 2 & 3) Course
Investment: Early Bird €350 (Normally €400) / Unwaged €350 / Refreshers €200
Venue: The Restore Clinic, 67 Camden Street, Dublin 2
Note: A non refundable booking deposit of €100 is required to secure your place. This is transferable to another class. Classes are limited to 8 people.
What to Expect
Seichem is for Reiki Masters who wish to extend the healing power that they channel and who wish to become Certified Seichem Masters and Instructors and learn how to train others.
Seichem Masters are also empowered to attune Reiki Practitioners into the Violet Flame and YOD. These additional attunements further enhances reiki & seichem practitioners healing abilities.
It activates the elemental healing rays of Fire, Water and Air and allows them to be channelled with the Earth element Reiki greatly enhancing an attuned healer’s potential. You will be learning what each of the elements represent in terms of healing capabilities. The energy of each of the elements can be used to inspire you & others to ground, nurture, nourish and release like Earth, ripple, move, flow, cleanse like Water, blaze, transform, release, create passion like Fire, breath, fly, be light like Air .
The pre-requisites for being attuned to Seichem Level 1, 2 and 3 is Reiki mastership (in any lineage and type of reiki).
Whether you have taken any level with another Teacher, you are more than welcome to join me on any of my Reiki/Seichem courses.
Read more Seichem Master Level Testimonials.
What you will Learn
- The history of Seichem
- What Seichem is
- How to perform the Violet Flame attunement
- How to perform the YOD attunement
- How to perform the Seichem Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 (master level) attunement
- How to perform the initiation into the Order of Melchizedek
- You will receive attunements to Seichem Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3, to YOD, to the Violet Flame, to the Rose Ray and to the Order of Melchizedek
- How to perform psychic surgery
- Additional seichem symbols to facilitate self healing and healing others
- Give and receive a numerous seichem treatments over the weekend to ground the energies of each attunement
- Be invited to sit in with me on a Seichem course if you chose to teach Seichem (there is no time limit on this as I am always available for support)
- Perform numerous treatments during the weekend
Each student will be also be given a:
- Seichem Manual which will explain information on how to attune others to all Seichem;
- Details of symbols used in the attunement of your students;
- Your Seichem Certificate and
- Continued support from me.
There will be plenty of opportunity to ask questions and lots of time to practice the various different techniques on yourself and on others in a supportive environment, so that you can go home at the end of the course feeling confident in your ability to use what you have just learned in the “real” world.
Book Your Place
I’ve made it easy so you can book your place on one of my reiki courses by using Paypal. Alternatively if you want to pay via cash, cheque or postal order please contact me on 086 889 8433 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Investment: €350 Early Bird / Unwaged €350 / Refreshers €200
Send deposit €100 to Roseleen Mc Nally, Apt 126, Turvey Walk, The Gallery, Donabate
Pay by Bank Transfer
Bank Account Name: Roseleen Mc Nally
Bank Account BIC: AIBKIE2D
Bank Account IBAN: IE30AIBK93735516500187
Pay By Paypal
- You can pay in full for the course €350 (EARLY BIRD RATE) or
- You can pay the deposit of €100 to secure you place on the course and then pay the balance on the day of the course or the week before commencement of the course;
- The refresher rate €200 are for those who would like to reconnect with Seichem, refresh their Seichem skills or re-attend another workshop or course which they may have completed previously (either with me or another reiki / seichem master).
If you would like more information on the Seichem Mastership course please contact me Roseleen Mc Nally, 086 889 8433 or email email@example.com.