Magnified Healing: The Power of Opening Our Hearts
Many have described Magnified Healing energy as “soft yet powerful,” “magnetic,” “very yin” (or feminine) in its essence. Those who have experienced this beautiful energy feel uplifted, peaceful, connected to the Source / Creator and say it is gentle, loving, intense and works on a deep level. I would say it’s like feeling you are being wrapped up in a cuddly duvet, you feel held, nurtured and nourished as your heart opens and you connect on a deeper level to your soul and inner wisdom.
Magnified Healing occurs through balancing the spiritual centers (the chakras) whilst directing the healing also the mental and emotional body, the physcial body as healing is directed to the endocrine system, lymphatic, metabolic, muscular systems, the central nervous system as well as the skeletal, respiratory and circulatory system.
The beautiful thing with Magnified Healing is whatever stage you’re at on your journey, the energy meets you at that place and takes you to the next level!
A magnified healing treatment can support you to:
- feel whole and at peace
- connect you to your heart and heal the emotions you hold there – grief, sadness, love, compassion etc.
- be open to embracing life rather than resisting or bracing yourself against it
- strengthen your immune system and sooth the nervous system
- release old patterns, thought forms and behaviours that no longer support you so you can integrate new ways of being and feeling
- soothe and balance an overstimulated central nervous system
- support your adrenals, as many people are overactive in the ‘fight / flight’ mode
- feel uplifted and connected to yourself
- release deep emotional blockages that are preventing you from moving forward
- be open to experiencing more kindness, compassion and forgiveness towards yourself first and others
- feel grounded, centred and present to yourself and life
- raise your consciousness awareness. What I like to call the ‘pause’. Instead of falling into old habits, you pause and from that place choose how to interact with the world around you.
- connect deeper to your intuition and creativity
- release stress and pain held in your system
- heal the physical body for energetic imbalances
- energise any of the systems of your body that maybe feeling depleted and in need of replenishment
- and much more
Learn Magnified Healing
Magnified Healing®, Phase One is a wonderful high dimensional healing technique which brings us beautifully into our hearts, connected to our higher-self feeling whole and at peace. It helps us to clear any lower energy, brings in the ‘higher light’, helping us to connect with our higher selves, our purpose, the universe and the earth.
The training is beneficial to healers and beginners alike and no previous experience in healing is required, just a desire to broaden your perspective, connect with your higher self and to build and share your light.
Magnified Healing establishes a constant flow of energy from the Heart to the Source, the All That Is, the Infinite Mind, down to the Diamond at the Center of the Earth. The link spirals and brings a deep state of grace pulsing forth from the Hierarchy, laying the very foundation for the Ascension Process.
Magnified Healing has a wonderful energy that has left a lasting impression on me. I look forward to the practice of Magnified Healing every morning as it has rejuvenated and empowered me. I love being able to send this beautiful healing energy to close friends and family’ – Maire
The first phase of Magnified Healing is a 5th dimensional healing energy. The healing modality was divinely transmitted through Revs. Kathryn Anderson and Gisèle King in 1992.
Magnified Healing is a 5th dimensional frequency vibration healing energy and is a tool for the Ascension process because its focus is on the heart – Unconditional Spiritual Love and Compassion, we build our Light Body, we work with the Spiritual Hierarchy of Ascended Masters, and we are of service to others.
Kwan Yin is associated with Magnified Healing. The name Kwan Yin means “she who harkens to the cries of the world.”
- As the Goddess of Compassion and Mercy, she performs her service of mercy and healing through love not through the merit of those who receive her gifts.
- Her flower and electronic pattern are the five-petalled lotus.
- Lord Buddha Gautama was her Enlightened Master.
- It is said that she maintained life in the body for one thousand years before ascending.
- Kwan Yin was “Chohan of the Seventh Ray” and “Keeper of the Violet Flame” for two thousand years until St. Germain succeeded her in 1954.
The History of Magnified Healing ®
Magnified Healing has been brought down on Earth by Kwan Yin, the Chinese Goddess of Mercy and Forgiveness. Kwan Yin is known to Buddhists as Gwa Shin and Goddess Tara.
In the 1980s Kwan Yin appeared in a vision to two Reiki Masters in the US; Katherine Andersen and Giselle King, and attuned them to very powerful healing energies. The healing power of this energy was a thousand times more powerful than Reiki, so Katherine and Giselle called this healing ‘Magnified Healing’.
Being attuned to ‘Magnified Healing’ enables us to do everything we learned in Reiki, but deeper healing occurs at our emotional and mental levels. Since the cause of most diseases is at these levels of our personality, healing them results in the physical disease often vanishing.
Magnified Healing was introduced to the Earth in 1983. Previously, this healing method was used only in the higher dimensions by the Ascended Masters to assist themselves, the Masters on Earth, and mankind under special divine dispensation. In 1992, under the direct intervention and inspiration of Lady Master Kwan Yin, Magnified Healing was brought forth into its expanded form for the advancement of Humanity and the Earth.